skip to main | skip to sidebar

Remembering Mahonyha




post messages to megan_moore1978@yahoo.com

-4/1/2013 7:50:59 AM-

http://www.seo-curacao.com/jyee/kj.qqwvr?spudz






Megan Moore















dvbnrq

 

Older Post Home


~MAHONYHA~
The dawn of the day was overcome with deep sadness and sorrow.
Your soul escapes the beauty of your body with softness and grace.
As the day awakens your gentle touch still whispers around with courage and trust.
Breezes of your sweet scent surrounds us with comfort and peace as we memorize your exquisiteness; still and silent.
With each rising morning and in the shadows of each evening, your precious soul is present and the essence of your strength fills all space.
With much love
Your sister, Molly
xoxoxo




There is a place where the sidewalk ends And before the street begins, And there the grass grows soft and white, And there the sun burns crimson bright, And there the moon‐bird rests from his flight To cool in the peppermint wind. Let us leave this place where the smoke blows black And the dark street winds and bends. Past the pits where the asphalt flowers grow We shall walk with a walk that is measured and slow, And watch where the chalk‐white arrows go To the place where the sidewalk ends. Yes we'll walk with a walk that is measured and slow, And we'll go where the chalk‐white arrows go, For the children, they mark, and the children, they know The place where the sidewalk ends.

Shel Silverstein



And when she shall die, take her and cut her out in little stars, and she will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will be in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun...

(Romeo and Juliet III, ii, 21)


"I am with you still -- I do not sleep. I am a thousand winds that blow, I am the diamond glints on snow, When you awake in the morning's hush, I am the swift, uplifting rush of quiet birds in circled flight. Do not think of me as gone -- I am with you still -- in each new dawn"

unknown author


As you release this butterfly in honor of me,know that I'm with you and will always be.
Hold a hand, say a prayer,close your eyes and see me there.
Although you may feel a bit torn apart,please know that I'll be forever in your heart.
Now fly away butterfly as high as you can go,I'm right there with you more than you know.

Jill Haley