post messages to megan_moore1978@yahoo.com

Selina,
I really appreciate your email. Thank you so much for helping me be there
with you all in prayer and spirit. I am unable to articulate how
important that is to me.
I trust that Mahonhya is finding her way; she was blessed to be
surrounded by loved ones like yourself who always have shown such a deep
respect for her life and her wishes when passing. I am so inspired by her
light and that of your families. I am especially inspired by your
strength and perception. Your ability to understand and speak the wishes
of the soul. Thank you for being in my life Selina, and for bringing
Mahonhya into it.
I spoke with Sahjia today, and we discussed the possibility of coming to
gather with you all when the time is right. Please let me know when that
may be appropriate and I will do my best to make my way there.
With great love and gratitude,
offering my hand if there is anything I can assist with,
Eden.