post messages to megan_moore1978@yahoo.com

Mahonyha
Its been five days since your passing, it feels like a lifetime already. I have lost so many times in life, and yet this is the greatest loss I have ever felt. Being the youngest of six of us, losing one already, to loose you, my only “blood sister” leaves me missing a huge part of myself, as if you were my only sibling, now left with a sense of loneliness. We shared so many unique characteristics and traits that I share with no other human being. Our distance may have grown as we grew and moved forward with our lives, but you and I will always know the special bond that was shared. From childhood, when you were either standing up for me or telling on me, the best friends we became as we moved to yet another new town where all we had was each other, to the comforting home and visits you provided when Tyson was only weeks old.
I look up to you, as my big sister and now my guardian angle. There are so many things about you that keeps you in the light in my eye, so much I strive to achieve one day. When I was younger, it was your way with boys, and then clothes and then when I was old enough to comprehend so much more, I realized I looked up to you for far more than how smartly you were dressed or how many heads you turned, no I looked up to you because you truly were a beautiful person inside and out, bursting with ambition and dreams and so much insight. Where ever your journey may take you next, you are sure to bring much light, love and laughter to them all.
Tyson will forever remember his “Aunty Hones” …
“Mommy why did Aunty Hones go up in the sky? Why Mommy? Why? I wanna go see Aunty Hones right now!”
Forever, I will remember you, your laugh and your smile. I promise to smile and laugh and cry but I do not promise that I won’t miss you and turn inside out with sadness at times, but I will pick myself up and carry on for you and my family. Until I sleep again I will miss you….
Your sister, Emily